Can anyone articulate for me the difference between Apache Stanbol Apache UIMA? They seem to do roughly the same thing from what I can tell , however its also seems theuy can be used together!
The main difference are as follows:
1. Apache UIMA doesn’t have any user-interface to manage the chains, but Stanbol has.
2. UIMA is written both in JAVA/C++ whereas Stanbol is written only in JAVA.
3. Stanbol has various features such as web server and other security features, but UIMA lacks this.
4. Linked Open Data support is there in Stanbol but not in UIMA.
5. Search & Reasoning is absent in UIMA but is a notable feature in Stanbol.